Ann Chery Animal Print Workout Latex Waist Cincher 2024
The Ann Chery Animal Print Workout Latex Waist Cincher 2024 is made especially for active women who enjoy a more fashionable look. This waist cincher will help you to double your workout results as the internal latex increases thermal activity, making you sweat more so you burn more fat cells as you exercise. It provides instant slimming, making inches disappear giving you that desired hourglass shape as soon as you put it on. This waist cincher keeps working for you throughout the day, continuing to boost the results of your hard work. It also provides good back support, especially important while at the gym. For best results, combine wearing the Ann Chery Animal Print Workout Latex Waist Cincher 2024 along with a regular exercise program and a healthy diet.
Ann Chery Workout Waist Cincher Results:
- Slims down sizes instantly
- Reduced waistline, up to 3 sizes instantly
- Firmed, flattened midriff
- Smoother, more classic silhouette
- Corrected, more confident posture
- Reduced back pain
- Strengthens core
- Boosts thermal activity
Post-pregnancy figure restoration
Workout Waist Cincher Features:
- 100% latex band
- FlexiBoning™ supports
- Dual column hook-and-eye closures
- Let's you wear your own bra
- 2 hooks row in high resistance steel for flexible sizing
- Built in latex with inside cotton for comfort
- Steel flexiboning providing maximum contour effect
- Midsection control
- Shorter than the classic waist cincher
- Latex 100%, with FlexiBoning™ supports
Wash and Care:
Women’s shapewear is delicate. To extend garment life, please follow these recommendations:
- Remove all jewelry when putting-on and taking-off shapewear
- Hand wash or machine wash in delicates to promote bodysuit´s life.
- Air-dry (no heat) to keep fabric from shrinking and losing elasticity
- Do not iron body shaper
- Do not use bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Great waist trainer
Posted by Unknown on 29th Mar 2018
Great material I love the design, it’s my go to for working out.
Posted by Unknown on 19th May 2015
In love with this training it's what I've been looking for.
Posted by Michelle Campobasso on 22nd Mar 2015
I love this, but even though I did a lot of research these run very small. my waist is a 27 and I am 118 and the small is super tight and is uncomfortable. I wear between a xs and s but with this I have to re buy and get a M. If you are between sizes go a size up to be safe.
Customers also viewed